The Epson Artisan 725 is easy to use various colored lighting scheme looks a little bit haphazard, especially on the Arctic-white, Ideal Buy-only version we checked. The 2.5-inch color touchscreen LCD rests within a backlit touch panel whose controls appear and go away contextually. Media taking care of for the Artisan 725 is low-volume but incredibly functional. A bottom-mounted, 120-sheet paper tray with a devoted, 20-sheet photo paper tray is embedded inside.
Epson Artisan 725 Review
The result tray is rather flimsy; however, it will hold 30 sheets. Automatic duplexing is typical. You can put optical media (CDs, DVDs) via a different, single-disc tray that expands and pulls back with journalism of a button. Two media-card ports approve CompactFlash, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, SD Card, and XD-Picture Card. Like numerous lower-end versions, the Artisan 725 has no automatic document feeder for scanning multipage documents. The flatbed scanner is letter-size.
The Epson Artisan 725 carried out promptly in our tests. Text web pages published at an above-average rate of 7.4 web pages per minute on both the PC and the Mac. The real outcome was gray and a little blurry, improving just when we switched to the slower, ink-guzzling Fine mode. Photo speed covered the grapes, with snapshot-size photos printing at 5.4 ppm on letter-size simple paper; unfortunately, they looked discolored. Output to glossy photo paper was only 2.1 ppm, but the results looked much smoother and all-natural. The larger, intricate photo that we print using the Mac took a hair over a minute to print– which is extremely quick–and although it looked a little oversaturated, it was still very nice. Scans and duplicates were additionally much faster than standard, with excellent outcome top quality.
Epson Artisan 725 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Artisan 725 Driver
Epson Artisan 725 Scanner Driver
Artisan 725 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 725 Event Manager
How To Epson Artisan 725 Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Artisan 725 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Artisan 725 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets, and then choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Artisan 725).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson Artisan 725 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.