The Epson Artisan 800 front-panel controls are worthy of single mention since they are all part of a single touch-sensitive panel that consists of the LCD preview screen. The group is well created both in the feeling of looking great and being easy to use. Epson is worthy of kudos for doing it right, and I would not be surprised if the panel wins the company a commercial layout award. Paper handling is a variety. The Artisan 800’s 120-sheet ability belongs to what makes the printer suitable for light-duty use only. On the other hand, you can add an automatic duplexer, which is a beautiful touch for any office. And a different photo tray, for approximately 20 sheets of 4-by-6 or 5-by-7 photo paper, lets you switch over between printing files and pictures without needing to transform the paper into the tray.
Epson Artisan 800 Review
The Epson 800 printer has a built-in 7.8-inch touch panel with a 3.5-inch LCD, both Wi-Fi and Fast Ethernet (10/100 megabits per second) network adapters (Bluetooth assistance is optional); and incorporated media-card viewers that sustains SD/SDHC, xD-Picture Card, MemoryStick, CompactFlash, and MultiMediaCard; a PictBridge interface; a 48-bit shade scanner with approximately 4,800 dpi of optical resolution; a 33.6 Kb/sec facsimile machine; a 30-page document feeder; shade and black-and-white copier capability; a CD-printing attribute; and a double-decker paper tray that eliminates the need to change in between simple and photo paper.
The Epson Artisan 800 has curvaceous lines and an attractive matte and gloss black surface, yet its capability to handle legal-size paper adds to a significant impact of 18.4 inches broad by 15.2 inches deep. And regardless of its 23.8-pound heft, specific facets– such as the sliding guides in the paper tray– feel flimsy. Epson’s developers did an excellent task, however, of shielding essential attributes such as the document feeder and the paper tray to prevent dust from collecting or being dragged onto the scanner glass and into the paper carriage.
Epson Artisan 800 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Artisan 800 Driver
Epson Artisan 800 Scanner Driver
Artisan 800 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 800 Event Manager
How To Epson Artisan 800 Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson 800 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Artisan 800 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets, and then choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Artisan 800).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson Artisan 800 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.