The Epson EcoTank ET-16600 Printer wireless offers fast Cartridge-Free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. You can conserve as much as 80 percent with affordable substitute ink containers vs. standard-capacity shade laser printer toner cartridges regarding 2 cents per shade ISO page versus 14 cents with cartridges: PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology supplies high-volume, print-shop-quality outcome.
This all-in-one with Epson DURABrite pigment-based ink provides vivid prints as much as 13″ x 19″ and checks approximately 11″ x 17″. Each substitute ink set consists of enough ink to print about 6,000 web pages. And also, there’s no cartridge waste and deficient power intake. The EcoTank ET-16600 includes a 500-sheet front tray paper capacity and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ shade touchscreen and hands-free, voice-activated printing.
Epson EcoTank ET-16600 Review
The Epson EcoTank ET-16600 is designed for A3 jobs with A3+ print, scan, copy, and fax. It’s effortless to navigate the extensive series of attributes using the 10.9 cm LCD touchscreen and difficult keys. Conserve every time you print with this EcoTank that delivers an extremely affordable per page. Unlike other printers, Epson ET-16600 features big ink tanks that you loaded with low-priced ink bottles. Reducing refills, this EcoTank can print countless web pages before requiring more ink, while the two A3 paper trays use a capacity of 500-sheets. Free yourself from hand-operated page filling with a charitable 50-sheet rear feed and A3 ADF. Print from virtually anywhere, It’s easy to print from mobiles, tablets, and laptop computers using EcoTank. With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, you can send out papers to print from intelligent tools using the Epson iPrint2 application.
Epson EcoTank ET-16600 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson EcoTank ET-16600 Driver
Epson EcoTank ET-16600 Scanner Driver
EcoTank ET-16600 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson ET-16600 ScanSmart
Epson EcoTank ET-16600 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-16600 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson EcoTank ET-16600 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-16600).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson EcoTank ET-16600 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.