The Epson ET-14000 offers ultra-low-cost printing, thanks to the high-capacity refillable ink container system. A3+ printing is just one of the leading marketing factors of ET-14000. Nevertheless, the ability to print A3-sized files means that the printer mores than 700mm large. This isn’t always an issue yet is undoubtedly something to consider if you’re aiming to print files of this dimension and do not have an excessive area to spare in your office.
Whereas your conventional desktop printer will call for two ink cartridges (black & colour), the ET-14000 counts on Magenta, Yellow, Cyan & Black ink in its constant high-capacity ink distribution system (positioned on the right-hand side of the printer). The setup of the ink is exceptionally straightforward and easy. Merely unhook the ink tank and area it on its side. All you then need to do is pour the ink right into the matching compartment. Each specific ink area is after that sealed shut using a rubber stopper.
Epson ET-14000 Review
The ET-14000 makes use of Epson’s very own Micro Piezo technology for excellent-quality print-outs. Furthermore, making use of 2 black ink tanks helps enhance print speeds. Mono print-outs are supplied at a rate of 15 web pages per minute while it can release 5.5 colour pages per min. They consisted of ink bottles can print approximately 7,500 web pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour, delivering the most affordable A3 cost-per-page on the market. A few disadvantages are the lack of WiFi printing & various Epson app-related functions seen on a lot of Epson’s all-in-one desktop printers (and even other lower-priced EcoTank printers), no included USB cable television is an annoying oversight taking into consideration the high cost & the printer occupies a substantial quantity of area.
The Epson ET-14000 claims that its twin black ink storage tanks assist it to reach quick mono rates, and it was speedy enough in our tests. Our 25-page text examination arrived at a suitable 14.6 web pages per min (ppm) while going down to draft quality boosted this to 17.4 ppm. Regrettably, colour printing was far slower, with our 24-page graphics examination inching out at simply 2.5 ppm.
Epson ET-14000 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-14000 Driver
Epson ET-14000 Printer Drivers
Epson ET 14000 Software Updater
How To Epson ET-14000 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-14000 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-14000 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-14000).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson ET-14000 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.