The Epson ET-16500 includes two 250-sheet paper drawers that can increase to fit paper approximately 13 by 19 inches, in addition to a one-sheet multipurpose paper input tray at the rear of the framework, for an overall of 501 input sheets at the ready from three resources. The 35-page automatic document feeder (ADF) is auto-duplexing, implying it can turn your two-sided, multipage originals instantly. Furthermore, the ADF and the scanner itself can take care of originals up to tabloid size, also, to flip two-sided pages automatically. But the ET-16500’s ADF does not sustain single-pass two-sided scanning, which is quicker and more dependable than the heritage approach of scanning one side at once.
Epson ET-16500 Review
Epson ranks the ET-16500 at 18 pages per min (ppm) for black-and-white pages and 10ppm for colour web pages. These would be reputable rates, but the Epson ET-16500 was not able to reach them. When printing the 12-page text-only (Microsoft Word) section of our organization application suite, the ET-16500 managed just 4.7 ppm one of the most affordable ratings we’ve seen because starting our new testing program. But when we averaged in the new difficult records that round out our collection, consisting of graphs, graphs, tables, slopes, and photos, the ET-16500 did not take an efficiency hit. Its print rate dropped just partially, to 4.4 ppm.
The Epson ET-16500 Printer all-in-one uses advanced cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink containers. It consists of as much as 2-years of ink in the box enough to print as much as 10,500 black/11,000 colour pages, and comparable to about 50 ink cartridge sets. Powered by PrecisionCore printing technology, this all-in-one provides laser-quality black message and publishes approximately 13″ x 19″. Copy and scan web pages up to 11″ x 17″. And, save up to 80 per cent on ink with low-priced replacement containers. The ET-16500 attributes a 500-sheet paper capability and back speciality-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ colour touchscreen for simple navigation.
Epson ET-16500 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-16500 Driver
Epson ET-16500 Scanner Driver
ET-16500 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson ET 16500 Event Manager
How To Epson ET-16500 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-16500 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-16500 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-16500).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson ET-16500 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.