The Epson ET-2550 prints, scans, and copies, however, have no fax. Its single, 100-sheet input tray holds up from the rear of the unit, and you pack paper up and down. There is no committed second tray for photo paper or various other specialized media, so you’ll have to swap media when changing print tasks. An SD card port on the front panel, to the left of the output tray, conveniently allows you print from your electronic camera’s sd card; nonetheless, you can not scan a document to a card in the slot.
Epson ET-2550 Review
The Epson ET-2550 cordless all-in-one uses advanced cartridge-free printing with ingenious, easy-to-fill supersized ink storage tanks. It includes approximately 2-years of ink in a package. That’s an unbelievable quantity of ink sufficient to print up to 4,000 web pages, and comparable to around 20 ink cartridge sets. The ET-2550 supplies an irresistible combination of value and convenience. Plus, save as much as 80 percent on ink with low-priced replacement bottles. The ET-2550 features built-in cordless and straightforward printing from tablets and smartphones5, plus a 1.44″ color LCD, and PC-free photo printing with an integrated sd card slot.
The Epson ET-2550 isn’t individually quick at printing daily documents on ordinary paper. It printed our 5-page text document in 42 seconds, or 7.1 web pages per minute (ppm). This was approximately 5 seconds slower than the HP Envy 5540. Using Peaceful mode, which made a modest reduction in the noise level, the ET-2550 published the same document in 53 secs.
Epson ET-2550 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-2550 Driver
Epson ET-2550 Scanner Driver
ET-2550 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson ET 2550 Event Manager
How To Epson ET-2550 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-2550 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-2550 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-2550).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson ET-2550 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.