The Epson ET-3760 is a capable and high-quality printer that will continuously offer you the outcomes you are seeking. With its reasonably new EcoTank style by Epson, this printer will not just provide you with the results that you have concerned get out of Epson, yet it’ll give you those results at a reduced cost. Whether you are trying to find a brand-new house printer, a new printer for your dye-sublimation service, or anything in-between, the Epson ET-3760 will undoubtedly have the ability to offer you those results.
With an optimum border-less print dimension of 8.5″ x 11″ and a maximum media size of 8.5″ x 47.2″, you will not have the very same limitations as other printers when it pertains to printing. You can also quickly communicate with your printer using the 2.4″ colour touchscreen and the cordless setup, efficient in printing over Hi-Speed USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi Direct.
Epson ET-3760 Review
The Epson ET-3760 uses Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. You can save up to 90 per cent with low-priced replacement ink containers costing as little as 1 cent per colour ISO web page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges. Plus, you can get up to two years of ink with the included or a substitute ink set. Each replacement ink container collection includes adequate ink to print approximately 7,500/ 6,000 pages (bk/clr) equal to about 80 individual cartridges.
That implies less waste. Uniquely keyed EcoFit containers make it easy to fill up each colour storage tank. Powered by PrecisionCore, this fast incredibly storage tank printer uses a 150-sheet paper tray, 30-sheet ADF, voice-activated printing, and wired and wireless connectivity. The Epson EcoTank ET-3760 is a bulk-ink all-in-one printer that provides exceptional print quality and reduces running prices. Its lack of an ADF, however, could be a deal-breaker for some workplaces.
Epson ET-3760 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-3760 Driver
Epson ET-3760 Scanner Driver
ET-3760 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson ET 3760 Event Manager
How To Epson ET-3760 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-3760 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-3760 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-3760).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson ET-3760 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.