The Epson ET-4500 is a relatively first multifunction printer that has your printing, scanning, copying and faxing needs covered, however, doesn’t provide high-ends like a touchscreen interface, high-speed printing, or NFC connectivity. What you do obtain is a four-line mono LCD with arrow switches to browse it, in addition to an unrefined keyboard for getting in text. You’ll require to use this to type in your Wi-Fi password, as the similarly coarse friend application will not get this printer online for you. The Epson iPrint application makes it much easier to scan documents to, and print papers from your phone. It also provides a shortcut to Epson’s shop, where you can purchase even more ink.
Epson ET-4500 Review
The ET-4500 EcoTank wireless all-in-one provides cutting edge cartridge-free printing with innovative, easy-to-fill supersised ink tanks. It includes up to 2-years of ink in the package. That’s an incredible amount of ink enough to print as much as 4,000 black/6,500 colour web pages, and comparable to around 20 ink cartridge sets. Supplying an irresistible mix of benefit and worth, the ET-4500 allows you the flexibility to print in colour. Plus, save approximately 80 per cent on ink with inexpensive replacement containers. The ET-4500 includes a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder and 2.2″ LCD, plus built-in cordless and Wi-Fi Direct for easy printing from tablets and smartphones.
Colour prints and photos, on the other hand, are dealt with exceptionally well by the ET-4500, as we have concerned expect from Epson printers. There’s no smearing and images printed on photo paper are given birth to by the brilliant colours. At around nine pages per minute, the print rate is not fast, unless you change to Draft mode. This Epson ET-4500 almost doubles the page price at little expense to the quality of plain text files. Duplex printing on both sides of the paper is an actual reward when you’re producing the pages, as well.
Epson ET-4500 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-4500 Driver
Epson ET-4500 Scanner Driver
ET-4500 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson ET 4500 Event Manager
How To Epson ET-4500 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-4500 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-4500 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-4500).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson ET-4500 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.