The Epson WorkForce ET-4550 does not utilise ink cartridges. Instead, it consists of ink storage tanks on the side of the printer, and ships with containers of ink, which you pour into the boxes. The vital office-centric function besides faxing is the 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF), which supplements the letter-size flatbed and can take care of as much as legal-size pages.
The Epson ET-4550 comes with sufficient ink for 11,000 monochrome web pages (if you utilise it as a replacement for a monochrome laser), or 8,500 shade web pages, with both returns based on ISO/IEC typical examination pages. Paper handling is restricted to a 150-sheet capability, which is what makes the printer most suitable for individual usage or light-duty use as a shared printer. However, it likewise includes duplexing (two-sided printing) as a welcome added.
Epson ET-4550 Review
The ET-4550 EcoTank cordless all-in-one offers advanced cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink storage tanks. It includes up to 2-years of ink in a package. That’s a fantastic quantity of ink enough to print approximately 11,000 black/8,500 colour web pages, and equivalent to about 50 ink cartridge collections.
The Epson ET-4550 supplies an irresistible mix of benefit and value1. And also, save as much as 80 per cent on ink with affordable substitute bottles. Powered by PrecisionCore, this printer provides the high-speed, laser-quality black text. Plus, it features auto 2-sided printing, 150-sheet paper capacity, and wireless printing from tablet computers and smart devices.
Epson ET-4550 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-4550 Driver
Epson ET-4550 Scanner Driver
ET-4550 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson ET 4550 Event Manager
How To Epson ET-4550 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-4550 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-4550 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-4550).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson ET-4550 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.