The Epson ET-4760 front panel hinges upward and provides a shade touch screen, which is on the small side, at 2.4 inches. Along with tapping selections, you can swipe via menu offerings, as you finish with a smart device. The screen feels a little tiny for extensive menu navigating, though fundamental procedures and settings selections are conveniently accomplished. There are simply two physical buttons, one on each side of the screen: Home and Aid. On the back are USB, Ethernet and fax ports. You can put the Epson ET-4760 on your wireless network, and it supplies Wi-Fi Direct.
The Epson ET-4760 has a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and sports a duplexer for two-sided printing. There are home windows for the ink containers, so you can see your ink degrees, instead of waiting on an on-screen warning of reduced ink degrees. The ET-4760 is done well on our regular paper printing tests. Our five-page message document printed in 26.1 seconds, or 11.5 pages per minute (ppm), which was faster than the standard of 33.5 seconds.
Epson ET-4760 Review
The Epson ET-4760 uses Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. You can save up to 90 per cent with low-priced replacement ink containers setting you back just 1 cent per colour ISO web page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges. Plus, you can stand up to 2 years of ink with the included or replacement ink collection. Each replacement ink bottle set consists of adequate ink to print approximately 7,500/ 6,000 pages (bk/clr) equal to about 80 specific cartridges. That suggests much less waste. Powered by PrecisionCore, this fast supertank printer additionally uses a 250-sheet paper tray, 30-sheet ADF, 2.4″ colour touchscreen, voice-activated printing, and wired and wireless connection.
The ET-4760 most outstanding speed got on two-sided files. Utilizing its very quick duplexer, this EcoTank 4760 printed a 10-page text document in just one minute and 31 seconds (6.6 ppm), which is higher than two times as quick as the Canon TS9120, which published the same document at 3.1 ppm. Likewise, the ET-4760 utilized its duplexer to churn out a two-sided, six-page colour document is merely 1 minute and 46 seconds,3.4 ppm.
Epson ET-4760 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-4760 Driver
Epson ET-4760 Scanner Driver
ET-4760 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson ET 4760 Event Manager
How To Epson ET-4760 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-4760 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-4760 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-4760).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson ET-4760 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.