The Epson ET-5800 Printer provides cartridge-free printing quickly with easy-to-fill supersized ink containers. You can conserve up to 80 percent with affordable replacement ink containers vs. standard-capacity color laser printer toner cartridges about 2 cents per shade ISO page versus 14 cents with cartridges. PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology provides high-volume, print-shop-quality outcomes, plus accelerate to 25 ISO ppm black.
This all-in-one with Epson DURABrite pigment-based ink delivers vibrant borderless prints approximately 8.5″ x 14″. Each substitute ink collection includes sufficient ink to print up to 6,000 web pages. And also, there’s absolutely no cartridge waste and extremely reduced power usage. The Epson EcoTank ET-5800 includes 2 250-sheet front paper trays and a rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ shade touchscreen and hands-free voice-activated printing.
Epson ET-5800 Review
The Epson ET-5800 provides a 500-sheet tray capacity, 50-sheet rear feed, and 50-sheet ADF. Print, scan, copy, and fax will certainly this user-friendly EcoTank printer that supplies a little cost per web page. A4 jobs can be accomplished thanks swiftly to quick print, and scan speeds, 2 A4 250-sheet front trays, a 50-sheet back feed, and a 50-sheet A4 ADF. Print exactly how you like with mobile printing, Ethernet, and a 10.9 centimeters LCD touchscreen.
The Epson ET-5800 is developed for A4 tasks with A4 print, copy, scan, and fax. Selecting features is comfortable with the LCD touchscreen. Save whenever you print with this EcoTank that delivers an incredibly inexpensive per page. Unlike other printers, EcoTank features big ink storage tanks that you fill with cheap ink bottles. Reducing refills, this EcoTank can print thousands of pages before needing more ink, while the two paper trays provide an ability of 500-sheets. Free on your own from hands-on page filling with a generous 50-sheet rear feed and A4 ADF.
Epson ET-5800 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-5800 Driver
Epson ET-5800 Scanner Driver
ET-5800 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson ET-5800 Event Manager
Epson ET-5800 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers the EcoTank ET-5800 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-5800 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (ET-5800).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- EcoTank ET-5800 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.