The Epson ET-8700 shows up to do every little thing the previous EcoTank printers have done, just to a higher degree. Epson promotes a rapid print rate of 24 web pages per min and a paper tray that stores 250 sheets. The ink plans (a lot more on this momentarily) market high print returns, although Epson is a little secretive about the page quotes. The ET-8700 has a fantastic 4.3″ full-colour touchscreen. It additionally has NFC print technology, on top of routine WIFI printing, to offer you much more free printing alternatives than ever. As one would certainly expect, the Epson ET-8700 consists of most prominent features, like auto duplex printing and up to 1200 dpi print resolution.
Epson ET-8700 Review
The feature-rich Epson ET-8700 cordless all-in-one offers ultra-fast cartridge-free printing and includes approximately two years of ink in a package. Print approximately 16,000 pages black/11,000 color. Save approximately 80 per cent on ink vs colour laser with inexpensive replacement ink packs. Obtain 24 ISO ppm (black/colour)† print speeds, plus quickly scan speeds. Lots paper less commonly with a 250-sheet paper ability, 80-sheet rear tray and optional 500-sheet tray. Arrangement and navigation are easy with a 4.3″ colour touchscreen. The ET-8700 delivers the ultimate in connection with Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct and NFC. Powered by PrecisionCore, it delivers laser-quality black message and colour graphics.
Epson ET-8700 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-8700 Driver
Epson ET-8700 Scanner Driver
ET-8700 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson ET 8700 Event Manager
How To Epson ET-8700 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-8700 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-8700 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-8700).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson ET-8700 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.