The Epson ET-M1180 printer Wi-Fi-enabled for an organisation, with a very low TCO in a user-friendly, trendy and portable style. Print as much as an incredible 11,000 pages with the consisted of ink that can be found in a bottle for mess-free, very easy refills. Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity, PCL support, and a fast FPOT of six seconds all help to keep performance high. A high ink return integrated with Epson’s affordable inkjet technology provides a reduced TCO and an affordable price per web page.
Epson ET-M1180 Review
The Epson ET-M1180 has a remarkably high price for a single-function mono printer, yet its super-low running costs imply you’ll conserve cash in the long-term if you routinely print text records. The gadget is also fast and offers sharp text and sufficient graphics, yet don’t try to find an expansive function collection. In other respects, the EcoTank M1180 is a relatively traditional inkjet printer. As we stated, it’s a mono-only printer, with a resolution of 1440x720dpi, but does not include a scanner or copier.
The Epson ET-M1180 device includes both USB and Wi-Fi connection for your office or home network, and its portable layout actions 375mm wide, 267mm deep and 161mm high, so it’s simple to put it on a little desk or close-by shelf if you’re limited for space. The internal paper tray holds 150 sheets of A4 paper, which need to suffice for day-to-day usage in a lot of little offices or for individuals that work from home.
Epson ET-M1180 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-M1180 Driver
Epson ET-M1180 Software Updater
ET-M1180 Product Setup
Epson ET M1180 Event Manager
How To Epson ET-M1180 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-M1180 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-M1180 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-M1180).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson ET-M1180 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.