The Epson ET-M2170 black and white supertank all-in-one printer, powered by PrecisionCore, offers carefree, Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink containers. Individuals conserve approximately 75 per cent with affordable replacement containers vs mono laser printer toner about 1/3 of 1 cent per ISO web page vs 2 1/2 cents. The ET-M2170’s substitute ink bottle includes enough ink to print up to 6,000 web pages. It features fast print speeds and a quick first page out. Plus, it offers a 250-sheet paper tray, auto 2-sided printing and scanning, and wired and cordless networking. And, you conserve power with lower power intake vs laser. And, it’s backed by a 2-year minimal warranty with registration.
Epson ET-M2170 Review
The Epson ET-M2170 is a monochrome all-in-one printer that’s a step down from the Editors’ Option ET-M3170, the flagship design in Epson’s recent series of bulk-ink makers. Both entry-level models print at reasonable but not blazingly fast speeds and have the lowest running costs in the customer- and small-business-grade printer organisation. For the $50 distinction in between the ET-M2170 and the ET-M3170, you surrender an automatic document feeder (ADF), the capability to send out and obtain faxes, a larger touch-screen control panel, and a couple of other less considerable options. If your tiny or home-based office doesn’t need these functions, the ET-M2170 is a reliable, somewhat less-expensive option.
Standard connectivity on the Epson ET-M2170 contains Ethernet as much as 1000Base-T (aka Gigabit Ethernet), Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/ns), link to a single computer via USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi Direct (a peer-to-peer wireless networking protocol for attaching mobile devices to the printer without any of them becoming part of a computer network (LAN) or linked to a router). Along with Wi-Fi Direct, other mobile connectivity choices are Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Epson Link. That last 1 is a collection of mobile utilities that consists of Epson E-mail Print, Epson iPrint App (Android and iPhone), and Epson Remote Print. Missing out on, though, is the capacity to print from and scan to USB thumb drives.
Epson ET-M2170 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-M2170 Driver
Epson ET-M2170 Scanner Driver
ET-M2170 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson ET M2170 Event Manager
How To Epson ET-M2170 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-M2170 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-M2170 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-M2170).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson ET-M2170 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.