The Epson ET-M3140 printer 4-in-1 could help reduce your printing costs. Trusted, time-saving and energy-efficient, it includes ADF and 6.1 cm touch panel. ET-M3140 with refillable ink container consisting of fax. It’s durable, time-saving and energy-efficient. A cost-effective remedy, print approximately 11,000 web pages with the consisted of black ink. Select features straight and swiftly utilizing the 6.1 centimetres colour touch panel. Utilize the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to scan and copy several web pages immediately. You can conserve up to 50% in three years compared to a monochrome printer with EcoTank. Epson ET-M3140 includes a large ink container that you fill with the covered ink containers instead of toner. From the start, you have sufficient ink to print hundreds of pages, slashing costs and saving time.
Epson ET-M3140 Review
The Epson ET-M3140 PrecisionCore printhead that’s renowned for its rate, top quality, reliability and performance. Replace paper much less typically with the 250-sheet tray and save paper with automatic double-sided printing. A major saver, the (ADF) scans and copies numerous pages instantly. Conserve room with a 4-in-1 that combines print, scan, copy and fax.
While refills are most likely to be infrequent, you’ll have the ability to conserve over 90% on the cost per web page with replacement ink bottles. Providing assurance, every EcoTank ET-M3140 mono printer comes with a one-year/100,000-web page service warranty. Do not lose time transforming products with an ink tank system; you can load it up and forget about it. Printing is quick without the warm-up time and rates of 20ppm. Conserve power; Cut energy usage and minimize expenses with an EcoTank mono printer. Epson ET-M3140 can save up to 95%5 in power consumption contrasted to a mono printer.
Epson ET-M3140 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson ET-M3140 Driver
Epson ET-M3140 Scanner Driver
ET-M3140 Universal Print Driver
Epson ET M3140 FAX Utility
How To Epson ET-M3140 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson ET-M3140 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson ET-M3140 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson ET-M3140).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson ET-M3140 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.