The Epson GT-S55N performance of your document management system with this quick A4 sheetfed scanner. Trustworthy and straightforward to integrate, it is excellent for services needed to convert large-volume records right into high-quality electronic documents. At the same time, network connection indicates it can be shared across the office. Highly efficient: The GT-S55N checks approximately 25 web pages per min in simplex or 50 pictures per min in duplex, in mono and shade, at 200dpi. Double-sided web pages are checked in a single pass, while a 75-sheet automatic document feeder is best for large-volume work.
Epson GT-S55N Review
Developed to fit flawlessly right into practically any kind of document monitoring system and operations process, the GT-S55N is compatible with complicated IT environments. It also comes network-ready for sharing between multiple individuals. Streamline jobs: Challenging work, such as arranging papers and records, converting business cards right into a data source or improving message, come to be simple and easy thanks to Epson’s sophisticated software and imaging technology. Customize approximately 10 ‘scan to job’ features to scan and send out files where you want them with just a single touch of a button. Epson ReadyScan LED technology means no workout time and reduced power usage, decreasing expenses, and environmental impact. The Epson GT-S55N is also a mercury-free product, making it extra environmentally-conscious.
Epson GT-S55N Scanner Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson GT-S55N Scanner Driver
Epson S55N ISIS Scanner Driver
Epson GT S55N Scan Driver
Epson GT-S55N Event Manager
Epson GT-S55N User Manual:
- Connect the scanner to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson GT-S55N scanner, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson GT-S55N Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add scanner (GT-S55N).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- GT-S55N your scanner.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.