The Epson Perfection V500 Photo was mainly designed for the requirements of hobby photos. The cutting-edge Epson ReadyScan LED technology makes use of a white LED as light. This saves power, and yet the scanner is ready for operation right away. The incorporated transparency unit makes it possible for the scanning of an unfavorable and favorable film approximately medium-sized style. The scanner moreover, consists of the DIGITAL ICE technology for the elimination of dirt and scratches on color films and the Epson Easy Photo. Take care of technology for the revitalizing of your discolored photo memories.
Epson V500 Photo Review
The Epson Perfection V500 Photo scanner flaunts ReadyScan LED (Light Emitting Diode) technology, which was created for professional photo scanning. The white light LED technology is environmentally friendly, as the ReadyScan LEDs consist of no mercury, have low power usage and warm dissipation, and mostly no heat up time. The new scanner’s scanning head incorporates a 6400dpi Matrix CCD and on-chip Micro Lens Technology. This makes sure an optimal amount of light is caught throughout the scanning procedure, enhancing image recreation.
Along with offering flatbed scanning for prints and artwork, the Epson Perfection V500 includes an incorporated Openness Unit (TPU) and two movie holders that can hold 12 frameworks of 35mm strip film, four frames of 35mm installed slides, or one structure of 6 × 12 cm medium layout movie. Document scanning is likewise supported. A USB 2.0 interface offers compatibility with Windows and Mac computers.
Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner Driver
Epson V500 Software Updater
Epson V500 Copy Factory
Epson Perfection V500 Event Manager
Epson Perfection V500 Photo User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson Perfection V500 scanner, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Perfection V500 Photo Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Scanner(Perfection V500 Photo).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Perfection V500 Photo your scanner.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.