The Epson Perfection V550 Photo is the flexible photo scanner that offers your old photos a new lease of life. You can conveniently scan a variety of adverse and positive movie– up to tool style – and make use of Digital ICE Technology and Epson Easy Photo Repair software to transform your old images right into crisp, clear electronic photos, all in a matter of moments. Fast, high-quality scanning; Thanks to Epson Matrix CCD technology and an optical resolution of 6,400 dpi, every information is consistently recorded. With quickly, energy-efficient Epson ReadyScan LED technology, there’s virtually no workout time, so you can start scanning your pictures and films nearly promptly.
Epson Perfection V550 Photo Review
The Epson Perfection V550‘s rate was fairly regular of a flatbed scanner. To sneak peek and scan a four by six print altogether auto setting took an average of 26 secs, virtually the same as with the V500. Checking slides at 2,400 dpi in specialist mode took approximately 28 secs for the prescan and 33 secs for the scan itself. Making it possible for Digital ICE enhanced the scan time for slides to 2 minutes 19 secs.
The Epson Perfection V550 Photo Shade Scanner’s capability to directly post scans to Facebook and popular cloud services is well-included ease to stay up to date with the times. Its outstanding scan quality, combined with features like the ability to scan numerous 35mm slides or movie downsides, and the Digital ICE hardware-based remedy for movie scanning all combine to offer the V550 our nod as the brand-new Editors’ Selection photo-centric scanner.
Epson Perfection V550 Photo Scanner Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Perfection V550 Photo Scanner Driver
Epson V550 Scan Updater
Perfection V550 Easy Epson Scan
Epson Perfection V550 Photo Event Manager
How To Epson Perfection V550 Photo manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson Perfection V550 Photo printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Perfection V550 Photo Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Perfection V550 Photo).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Perfection V550 Photo your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.