The Epson Stylus CX7400 all-in-one printer that constantly provides impressive results from ordinary paper documents to attractive indeterminate images. Whether you print color or black-and-white records, there’s no demand to endanger rate since the Epson CX7400 provides both up to 28 ppm. Print brilliant shade pictures right from your flash memory card or video camera PC cost-free. With Auto Photo Improvement, you’re sure to obtain the best images instantly. Prints from the Epson Stylus CX7400 stand up to fading up to six times longer than those from competitive models so that you can print all your vital papers with confidence. You can even preserve valued images and documents digitally with high-resolution scanning. It’s all right within your reaches with the Epson Stylus CX740.
Epson Stylus CX7400 Review
The Epson Stylus CX7400 printer publishes approximately 28 pages per min of black and color text with its innovative DX3 print head technology and equally as conveniently shifts into a high-quality photo printer that can print vibrant shade images straight from your memory card or cam. The Stylus CX7400 likewise consists of Auto Photo Improvement abilities that lower photo red-eye, while vivid shade duplicates can be made with only one touch. Protecting family member’s pictures and digital records is simplified with the printer’s high-resolution scanning methods. At the same time, each printed document or photograph from the Epson Stylus CX7400 will resist fading up to six(6) times longer than those from other printers.
The streamlined style of the 17.7 by 18.7 by 10.6-inch Epson Stylus CX7400 makes this 20-pound machine exceptionally versatile and easy to use. One conventional ink collection is made use of for printing both files and images, getting rid of the requirement for unique ink cartridges, while documents and photos print out smudge-free and fade and waterproof. And when the ink runs low, change only the shades you need with individual DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges. Furthermore, this useful printer features a 1-year limited producer’s warranty.
Epson Stylus CX7400 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver
Epson Stylus CX7400 Scanner Driver
Stylus CX7400 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson Stylus CX7400 Event Manager
Epson Stylus CX7400 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson CX7400 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson CX7400).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson Stylus CX7400 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.