The Epson Stylus NX125 supplies on all matters top quality, the convenience of use, and speed. Establish the all-in-one in minutes and begin producing high-quality invites, leaflets, and even more. You’ll get crisp, lively files and pictures and quick print rates. It’s a remarkable combination. And also, there’s no waiting to manage your prints, the Epson NX125 uses instant-dry ink for spot, discolor and water-resistant outcomes on simple and photo paper. Just print, grab, and go. You can additionally make shade duplicates with one touch. Or, scan and save recipes, college reports, and essential papers all with the consisted of software. Conveniently tackle your family’s printing needs with the Epson Stylus NX125, the creative, easy solution for incredible outcomes.
The Epson NX125 All-in-One Inkjet Printer is a budget-friendly option for daily printing. It is designed to fulfill a large range of printing, copying, and scanning demands. The Epson Stylus NX125 is easy to make use of and offers attributes such as automatic photo adjustment, hands-on duplex printing and scanning photos and conserving them as PDF or JPEG data. It generates a spot- outcome, discolor- and water-resistant with Epson’s exclusive DURABrite Ultra all-pigment inks that are water-proof, durable, and lasting.
Epson Stylus NX125 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Stylus NX125 Driver
Epson Stylus NX125 Scanner Driver
Stylus NX125 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson Stylus NX125 Event Manager
Epson Stylus NX125 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson NX125 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Stylus NX125 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson NX125).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson Stylus NX125 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.