The Epson Stylus NX130 Suitable for everyday tasks – save time with fast setup and user-friendly functions like one-touch copying and scanning. Quick print rates, without jeopardizing high quality – ISO print speeds of 3.0 ISO ppm (black), 1.6 ISO ppm (color). Unsurpassed print top quality – obtain sharp records and photos with accuracy information and more exact shade. Replace just the shade you need – private ink cartridges, offered in various dimensions. The Stylus NX130 wonderful photo attributes consisted of – automatically correct improperly subjected pictures and conveniently remove red-eye. Ink collection included – consists of one 124 Black ink cartridge and three 124 shade ink cartridges.
Epson Stylus NX130 Review
Epson Stylus NX130 quickly scan and archive – use included software to scan vital files and pictures and save them as JPEGs or PDFs. High-quality duplicates, quick – one-touch copying in color or black-and-white. Worry-free handling of images and document – genuinely touchable prints with instant-dry ink. Excellent paper-saving features – save cash and paper with manual two-sided printing1 and print approximately four different pages on a solitary sheet.
Constructed to execute, the budget-friendly Epson Stylus NX130 provides on all counts quality and convenience of use. Establish the all-in-one in minutes and begin generating high-quality prints. You’ll get crisp, dynamic documents and images quickly. And also, there’s no waiting to manage your prints with instant-dry ink. You can also make color duplicates with one touch. Or, scan and conserve dishes, school records, and crucial documents all with the included software. The Epson NX130 also supplies individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color that you need. Conveniently handle your household’s printing requires the Stylus NX130, the budget-friendly solution for remarkable results.
Epson Stylus NX130 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
Epson Stylus NX130 Scanner Driver
Stylus NX130 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson Stylus NX130 Event Manager
Epson Stylus NX130 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson NX130 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson NX130).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson Stylus NX130 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.