The Epson Stylus NX200 new versions style to offer high-quality printing, scanning, and copying for office customers or amateur photo fanatics. Constructed for primary home and photo printing, the Epson NX200 print black message documents at speeds of 26 ppm and 32 ppm, respectively. On the photo side, both designs offer built-in red-eye decrease and photo restoration and correction tools for retouching scans and off-camera images. All 3 NX designs likewise support borderless photo printing at most preferred print sizes up to 8.5 × 11.
The Epson Stylus NX200 provides impressive arise from simple paper files to gorgeous indeterminate pictures. Whether you print color or black-and-white records, the Epson NX200 provides both at as much as 32 ppm. Best of all, you do not require to await an available computer to begin. Print fantastic color pictures right from your flash memory card or electronic camera with built-in memory card slots and PictBridge support. Do it all PC-free. With Auto Photo Improvement, you make sure to obtain the best images automatically. You can even preserve cherished pictures and documents digitally with high-resolution scanning. And, if you require to make a quick shade copy, do it with one touch. Or, make multiple copies promptly and quickly. It’s all right within your reaches with the Stylus NX200.
Epson Stylus NX200 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Stylus NX200 Driver
Epson Stylus NX200 Scanner Driver
Stylus NX200 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson NX200 Event Manager
Epson Stylus NX200 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers the Epson NX200 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Stylus NX200 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Stylus NX200).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson Stylus NX200 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.