The Epson Stylus NX400 is intended squarely in your home use, so it does not have office-centric functions like a fax modem and an automatic document feeder (ADF). But it goes better than some home AIOs by leaving out also such eases as a front-panel menu option or software energy to allow you scan and email or scan and fax utilizing your computer system’s fax modem. (You can scan and after that email or fax the checked data, and can scan and fax from many fax programs, yet that’s a feature of your email or fax program, not the NX400).
The Epson NX400’s photo top quality offered me a 2nd enjoyable shock. Not just is it among the best for any type of consumer-oriented inkjet; it’s a match for photo-centric inkjets that cost $500 and up. Many inkjets today offer images comparable to you would certainly get out of a local drugstore or photoshop. The Stylus NX400’s images are a lot closer to what a significant photographer would require from an expert photo lab. Also, the monochrome outcome in my tests was noteworthy for its smooth slopes and absence of any noticeable color over the entire variety from white to black.
Epson Stylus NX400 Review
On the whole, Epson Stylus NX400 has the right style. The large, 120-sheet back input tray can take care of numerous types of paper. The result tray is hardly there a series of slim, bendy plastic sections pull out from a front panel– however, it’s adequate, holding 30 sheets. The control board consists of nicely labeled switches for copying, working with photos from a media card, or bring back scanned pictures: Press a switch, and task-specific choices show up on the tiltable, 2.5-inch shade LCD. Handy cues make navigating much more accessible.
The photo-restoration attribute is fascinating: You fill photo paper in the equipment, but a blemished photo on the scanner plate, and press the Photo button. The Stylus NX400 immediately scans the photo, repairs shade defects, and prints out a restored version. It does not send an electronic version of the brought back photo to your computer system. Still, if you reset the picture using Epson’s set up the software on your computer system, you can save the recovered image as a file.
The Epson Stylus NX400’s performance in our rate and output quality examinations varied. Text published on ordinary paper came out gradually five pages per minute (ppm). On the other hand, graphics pages appeared as rapidly as 3.4 ppm. On simple paper, the message looked a little unclear, yet entirely black. Graphics looked rough, however well colored. Printed on Epson’s photo paper, the same graphics looked smoother. A routine copy of a plain-text document looked fine, but shade scans looked dark and, in some examples, a little harsh.
Epson Stylus NX400 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Stylus NX400 Printer Driver
Epson Stylus NX400 Scanner Driver
Stylus NX400 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson NX400 Event Manager
Epson Stylus NX400 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson NX400 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Stylus NX400 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Stylus NX400).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson Stylus NX400 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.