The Epson Stylus Photo 2200 large-format provides remarkable historical images. With 7-color UltraChrome inks, 2880 x 1440 dpi resolution, and ultra-fine 4-picoliter ink droplets. It also offers reliable borderless photo printing on shiny media in six popular sizes, plus print Image Matching technology for the best high-quality pictures from print Image Matching-enabled electronic cameras.
The very first desktop photo printer to make use of 7 pigment inks, the Epson Stylus Photo 2200, supplies the highest quality outcome available from any pigment-based inkjet. And, with its ingenious ink system style with private ink cartridges, it ensures the inmost, darkest blacks for prints and enlargements on both glossy and matte paper. By exchanging the Photo Black ink and optional Matte Black ink cartridges, customers can maximize their black ink insurance coverage based on the corresponding paper. Epson does decline returns on Bargain products other than if an item arrives faulty, in which case, we will certainly supply a substitute with the same version or equivalent.
Epson Stylus Photo 2200 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Stylus Photo 2200 Driver
Epson Stylus 2200 Network Utility
Stylus Photo 2200 Enhanced Matte
Epson Stylus Photo 2200 Premium Luster Photo Paper
Epson Stylus Photo 2200 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson Stylus Photo 2200 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Stylus Photo 2200 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Stylus Photo 2200).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Stylus Photo 2200 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.