The Epson Stylus Pro 3880 printer has once again been elevated, and the realm of what’s feasible broadened. Engineered for the most discriminating experts, it features a selection of technological developments that will undoubtedly make it the benchmark whereby all various other 17-inch printers are measured. There’s a lot of progress in this feature-rich printer, you could anticipate a much more significant impact, yet the Epson Stylus 3880 is incredibly portable, equal in size to lots of 13-inch printers.
Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Review
Our sophisticated MicroPiezo print head with AMC (Advanced Curve Control) is at the core of Epson’s advanced inkjet technology, enabling the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 to supply extraordinary information. This irreversible, high-performance print head produces variable-sized droplets as tiny as 3.5 picoliters and places them with fantastic accuracy and precision. This specialist print head likewise incorporates an ink-repelling covering, which decreases upkeep and raises dependability.
Part of an advanced process, the Advanced Black-and-White Photo Mode is your trick to intuitive and constant control, for great neutral or toned black-and-white prints. Select from one of 4 existing menus – neutral, cozy, cooling, or sepia. Or, tweak your photo even more with custom slider bars and the shade tone wheel that provides you accurate control. The Epson Stylus Pro 3880 was developed without concession, so your visions could be printed without compromise. With its portable size, it represents the next step in expert desktop printing and is a have to have for the significant professional.
Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Driver
EpsonNet 3880 Config Utility
Stylus Pro 3880 Network Firmware
Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Event Manager
Epson Stylus Pro 3880 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson Stylus Pro 3880 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Stylus Pro 3880).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Stylus Pro 3880 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.