The Epson Stylus Pro 4000 is far and away from the very best, fastest, a most versatile printer in its course, efficient in generating fantastic exhibition-quality photo prints, graphics arts evidence, posters, and just about any other outcome one might perhaps desire. With a 17-inch-wide carriage, the Epson 4000 printer will barely fit on your desk, but who wouldn’t compromise desktop realty for this gem? The outcome is the all-new Epson Stylus 4000 desktop printer. Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding experts, the Epson Stylus Pro 4000 includes a unique 17″ vast printer design with every one of our most recent ink, print head, and printer engine technologies, guaranteeing your innovative vision will be produced without concession.
Epson Stylus Pro 4000 Review
The Epson Stylus Pro 4000 deals with both reduced sheet and roll paper. Its front-loading paper tray will undoubtedly stand up to 50 sheets of photographic paper of approximately 17″ X 22″ in size. This suggests that basic 16X20″ prints can be made without having to consider rolling paper. The tray additionally will undoubtedly stand up to 250 sheets of letter-sized paper. Roll paper can additionally be utilized, making use of rolls with either 2″ or 3″ cores, approximately 130 feet long. There is a built-in automatic paper leaner, and full-bleed 17″ prints are possible. There is an auto-loading top feed, and additionally single-sheet manual-loading, both front, and back feeding. Sheet and roll paper approximately 250 g/m 2 can auto-feed, and hand-operated paper feed from the back can deal with media up to 1.5 mm thick.
Image top quality is outstanding, with an extensive shade gamut, terrific detail, true blacks, and superb, accurate color. The level of archivability (a print’s capability to preserve its image) and colorfastness (the print’s resistance to light) is rather high: Wilhelm Imaging Study ranks the colorfastness of the Stylus Pro 4000‘s brand-new media at 85 years for color and more than 100 years for black-and-white. As a result of Epson’s famed online reputation for producing durable and high-quality documents, graphics and photographs published from the Stylus Pro 7600 and 9600 are typically offered as artworks. The Stylus Pro 4000’s output is also better and establishes a brand-new criterion for professional graphics printing.
Epson Stylus Pro 4000 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson Stylus Pro 4000 Printer Driver
EpsonNet Stylus 4000 Config Utility
Epson Stylus Pro 4000 Event Manager
Epson Stylus Pro 4000 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson Stylus 4000 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson Stylus Pro 4000 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Stylus Pro 4000).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Stylus Pro 4000 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.