The Epson WorkForce WF-2660 features expanded wireless connection for home offices. Printing from tablet computers or smartphones is less complicated than ever; it also sustains NFC touch-to-print abilities. Powered by Epson’s brand-new PrecisionCore printing technology, this quickly, the compact all-in-one printer provides Laser-Like Efficiency. Get laser-quality black and shade text and sturdy, professional-quality prints. Wind through jobs with a 150-sheet capability, auto 2-sided printing and 2.7″ colour touchscreen. A practical 30-page Auto Document Feeder enables scanning, copying or faxing heaps of documents, you can also scan to the cloud. Plus, affordable specific ink cartridges imply you replace just the colour you require.
Epson WF-2660 Review
The Epson WF-2660 is better for an office that does not print numerous pages or pictures per month, however, desire the ease of a printer, scanner, photocopier and even fax machine in a single device that you can attach to wirelessly whether it is with USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, cloud-based solutions or perhaps NFC (Near Area Communication). WorkForce WF-2660 means you can print or scan from any computer or mobile device to this equipment, with a maximum print resolution of 4800-2400 dpi, and a scan resolution of 1200×2400 dpi. Its 30-sheet (ADF) and auto-duplex (double-sided) feature make it indispensable in a busy office.
The Epson WF-2660 is certainly more functional than trendy, with a matte finish to its plastic body that luckily does not draw in fingerprints. Besides the ADF having some provide to it if you press as well tricky (not a good resting location for publications or anything substantial), the remainder of the tool feels strong and does not rattle when being used. Somehow, Epson decided to place the retracting result tray right over the small 150-sheet paper tray. Because of the distance of these two elements, I almost always took out the result tray by a crash whenever I needed to fill up the paper tray (which was often), or vice versa.
You need to use the 2.7-inch colour touchscreen to interact with the printer, which was anything but enjoyable. The Epson WorkForce WF-2660 panel is instead small and not sensitive sufficient for my fingers to navigate correctly, so I typically had to poke at the display multiple times to select.
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Scanner Driver
WorkForce WF-2660 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce WF-2660 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WorkForce WF-2660 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WorkForce WF-2660).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson WorkForce WF-2660 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.