The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4640 creates laser-quality, high-speed prints and features additional paper capability for active workgroups. Powered by Epson’s new PrecisionCore printing technology, this printer delivers Performance Beyond Laser. Generate print-shop-quality colour prints and laser-sharp black and colour message. And also minimize ink; obtain 50 per cent reduced printing price vs. colour laser. This wireless printer easily publishes from tablet computers and smartphones. The Epson WF-4640 features a 30,000-page month-to-month obligation cycle, a hefty 580-sheet paper capacity with an 80-sheet rear tray for envelopes and speciality paper. Extra features include auto 2-sided print, scan, fax and copy, 35-page 2-sided Automatic Document Feeder and 4.3″ colour touchscreen.
Epson WF-4640 Review
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4640 doesn’t have an SD card slot, but a USB port is easily situated on the front for straight USB printing or conserving scanned files to a flash drive. Furthermore, the printer supports printing and scanning using Wi-Fi from a computer, Mac or smartphone running Android or iOS. At the top of the printer is a 35-sheet automatic document feeder, which can be made use of for duplex scanning and copying, conserving you time because you don’t have to by hand scan each side of a document. This attribute can be made use of for printing, copying and faxing two-sided, multi-page originals. Additionally, raising the automatic document feeder reveals a flatbed scanner for more handbook control.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4640 has a solitary 250-sheet document tray under, and a back, top-feed on the back accommodates 80 sheets. The WF-4640 printer has a maximum capacity of 330 sheets. In my arrangement, I have letter-sized paper in the document tray, and I utilized the back feed for special one-off print tasks – like for envelopes, labels or for unique photo work that call for extra pricey photo paper. Users who require two document trays must check out the WF-4640, a printer that’s based on the Epson WF-4640 but comes with 2 document trays and a rear feeder for an optimal paper capacity of 580 sheets.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4640 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4640 Driver
Epson WF-4640 Scanner Driver
WorkForce Pro WF-4640 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WF-4640 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4640 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WF-4640 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4640 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WF-4640).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- WorkForce Pro WF-4640 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.