The Epson WorkForce 615 can be employed to scan, copy and fax together with printing. While increasing the customers’ productivity thanks to the super-fast prints, WorkForce 615 can secure necessary records as well. In black and shade, high-speed faxing is an alternative. It boasts a 30-page Auto Document Feeder(ADF) and maximum speeds of 38 ppm black/colour (plus laser top quality speeds of 15 ppm black/ 9.3 ppm colour). And, it uses up to 70% much less energy than a laser printer when printing day-to-day work. Smudge, fade and waterproof prints mean you can print everyday records for prompt circulation. And, the laser-quality result makes positive results that will leave a lasting impression.
Epson WorkForce 615 Review
With built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking, Epson WorkForce 615 makes it very easy for your entire workgroup to share one device for all their company requirements, whether it’s to print, copy, scan or fax. Wi-Fi connection is made use of for linking systems within the network without cords, and Ethernet networking can be made use of for systems that are attached with cables. The top-quality Epson WorkForce 615‘s laser-quality prints are resistant to water, discolour and smear for immediate use certainly provide this outer with an edge over equivalents.
Epson WorkForce 615 can print 15 ppm for high-quality black prints and 9.3 ppm for shade top quality prints. The high copy quality of WorkForce 615 is black/white for shade and regular for draft prints. In comparison to inkjet printers, It displays the capacity to output as wanted with about two times the rate. It uses an optimum print speed of 38 pages per min. Faxing can likewise be done at a higher speed of 3 seconds per page. This 97 added high-capacity ink cartridge comes with Epson WorkForce 615 printer when the customer purchases it.
Epson WorkForce 615 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce 615 Driver
Epson WorkForce 615 Scanner Driver
WorkForce 615 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce 615 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce 615 Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WorkForce 615 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce 615 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WorkForce 615).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson WorkForce 615 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.