The Epson WorkForce ES-50 is a quick and accurate, if bare-bones, mobile document scanner. The capability to scan an extensive range of document and media types makes this model a reputable property. It deals with paper from 35gsm to 270gsm, and long article as much as 1.8 meters. Epson’s new ScanSmart software makes it uncomplicated for anyone to scan just how they want, giving a user-friendly step by step scanning option. Individuals can save and send data alike formats like PDF, jpeg, tiff, and a lot more. Constant scanning with automatic feed setting speeds up the scanning procedure, while the CIS sensor delivers immediate scanning without any warm up time.
Epson WorkForce ES-50 Review
The Epson WorkForce ES-50 can quickly be transferred and set up, making it simple to stay extremely organized anywhere a USB outlet is accessible, consisting of a laptop or COMPUTER. It’s suitable for SOHO atmospheres with the minimal area where a simple scanning service is called for. The compact style and USB connectivity make it easy to use the ES-50 any place it’s required.
Epson rates the WorkForce ES-50 at 5.5 seconds per web page, which appears to 10 pages per min (ppm). Of course, the speed you get relies on just how vigilantly you feed the scanner, one sheet at once, one right after the other, after each subsequent web page passes through the equipment. My examinations bear out that the DS-50 is efficient in 10ppm when scanning to photo PDF and a small slower when scanning to searchable PDF. The Epson ES-50 was about twice as fast as the Xerox Duplex Travel Scanner and the Visioneer RoadWarrior and regarding 3ppm much faster than the IRIScan Anyplace 5. The Epson ES-60W is rated at 15ppm, and kept that pace in our screening.
Epson WorkForce ES-50 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce ES-50 Scanner Driver
Epson ES-50 ScanSmart Driver
WorkForce ES-50 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce ES-50 Software Updater
Epson WorkForce ES-50 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WorkForce ES-50 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce ES-50 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (WorkForce ES-50).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce ES-50 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.