The Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 a shade multifunction high-performance printing for your busy workgroup. Powered by revolutionary PrecisionCore technology, the Epson EC-4030 Service Version delivers print-shop-quality prints with a laser-sharp message. Featuring rapid rates and 500-sheet paper capacity, it’s excellent for high-volume printing with two trays, you’ll change paper less usually. And, it’s easy on the spending plan, providing to half lower printing costs vs. color laser. And also, its 35-page ADF and auto 2-sided printing enhance your performance. Incorporating powerful performance with a space-saving layout, it offers phenomenal effectiveness.
Epson EC-4030 Review
The Epson EC-4030 is the center brother or sister in a group of 3 WorkForce Pro EC-series AIOs that includes the EC-4040 and the EC-4020. For the $100-list-price difference in between it and the EC-4040, you give up some print speed, a higher-capacity auto-duplexing ADF, and a bigger color touch-screen screen. The EC-4030 includes a 35-page manual-duplexing ADF. The Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 provides extremely standard, well-rounded, near-laser quality text higher than appropriate for both interior and external business papers. The full-page PowerPoint handouts and Excel charts I printed throughout screening were virtually perfect, also, with the only minor, mostly invisible banding occasionally.
The Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030’s 2.7-inch graphical touch display screen consists of most of the control board, as shown here. Although, in this situation (along with the power switch), the near-field communication (NFC) hotspot marker and phone line status LED reside to the left of the display screen. Along with managing the Epson EC-4030 from its control board, you can also log in to its built-in site, where you can not just run most functions on the device itself, however additionally keep track of consumables, established security options, and produce usage and other reports from your web browser– locally or from most internet connections.
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 Driver
Epson Pro EC-4030 Scanner Driver
WorkForce Pro EC-4030 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers the Epson EC-4030 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson Pro EC-4030).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce Pro EC-4030 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.