The Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 shade inkjet AIO prints well and with realistic running prices, making it an audio investment for small offices with medium-volume print and copy needs. The majority of today’s midrange business-oriented AIOs featured automatic document feeders (ADFs). The WorkForce Pro EC-4040’s ADF stands up to 50 originals, and, as a single-pass auto-duplexing device, it can copy and scan both sides of your 2-sided multipage papers at the same time. The Epson, HP, and Sibling AIOs stated previously also included single-pass ADFs. However, the OfficeJet Pro design holds only 35 web pages, and the wide-format Bro AIO scans and duplicates web pages as much as 11 by 17 inches, while the others can take care of only legal-size (8.5 by 14 inches) sheets.
Epson EC-4040 Review
The Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Shade Multifunction Printer is a midrange color (AIO) intended for relatively high-volume printing and copying in micro, tiny, and home-based office setups. It’s fast, it prints well at sensible running costs, and it’s loaded with features. The EC-4040 is an excellent sturdy office-oriented AIO well-deserving of inclusion on any kind of active tiny office’s shortlist, yet it can’t be the lower running prices of the Editors’ Selection Epson WF-C5790.
Get durable efficiency for your active workgroup with the WorkForce Pro EC-4040 shade multifunction printer. Powered by cutting edge PrecisionCore technology, the Epson EC-4040 delivers rapid print speeds and 500-sheet paper capacity. It’s best for high-volume printing. With two trays, you’ll replace paper less commonly. Improve your performance with its 50-page ADF and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. Plus, its 4.3″ color touchscreen supplies easy navigation. Incorporating high efficiency with a space-saving design, it’s the total inadequacy.
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Driver
Epson Pro EC-4040 Scanner Driver
WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson EC-4040 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (WorkForce Pro EC-4040).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce Pro EC-4040 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.