Boost the performance of your office with the exceptionally quickly, yet portable Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF. With a 500 sheet ability, 50 web page ADF, and PrecisonCore technology, this 4-in-1 with double-sided print, scan, copy, and fax can cater to the busiest office. It’s easy to use as well with NFC, WiFi, WiFi Direct, and Epson’s free mobile printing applications. Set your office approximately run efficiently with a 50-page duplex automatic document feeder and two paper trays taking 250 sheets each. It delivers the top quality you require with Epson’s PrecisionCore printhead technology creating laser-like prints. What’s more, it provides LDAP assistance, and you can share and arrange records with Scan-to: Email, Cloud, FTP, and Network alternatives.
The elegant, streamlined, and compact WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF features a 10.9 cm touchscreen. Guarantee your company runs efficiently with quick print rates of as much as 24 web pages per minute4 and rapid double-sided printing. Achieve professional-looking records that are water, smudge and highlighter immune, with Epson’s DURABrite Ultra Ink. Supplying great value, the inks are provided independently, so you only ever need to replace the shade utilized. Plus, with the XL cartridge, you can print approximately 2,600 black and 1,900 shade pages.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF Review
Making use of high capacity Durabrite Ultra ink with PrecisonCore ultra-fast print head technology, the Epson WF WF-4740DTWF delivers brand top quality prints with laser-sharp grayscales. Create publicity documents that stick out from the group and print business communications that create an expert impression utilizing the four tank print system. Thanks to WiFi connection and WiFi straight, you have a range of wireless printing alternatives consisting of NFC faucet and print for Android gadgets and Epson’s suite of mobile apps that make it possible for printing from anywhere.
Automatic duplexing can substantially lower your media spend, while XL capacity inks print out 2,600 pages in black. Single inks imply you only need to replace the ink you utilize, and the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF perseverance to just 0.2 W when not being used, gaining this printer Power Star certification. Any kind of made use of ink cartridges can be reused with the Epson Freepost recycling program.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF Driver
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF Scanner Driver
WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF Universal Print Driver
Epson WF-4740DTWF FAX Utility
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers the WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WF-4740DTWF).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740DTWF your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.