The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 delivers outstanding paper handling. It includes a 250-sheet front cabinet and an 80-sheet back tray standard, plus a built-in duplexer (for two-sided printing). That needs to suffice for a lot of mini and little workplaces; however, if you require a lot more, you can include a 2nd 250-sheet tray for an overall of 580-sheet capacity. The WorkForce WF-5690 offers you the selection in between using its letter-size flatbed and its 35-sheet ADF (automatic document feeder). The ADF can deal with up to legal-size paper, and it also duplexes by transforming the web page over and scan the second side. The Epson Pro WF-5690 duplex scanning incorporated with duplex printing lets you copy both single and double-sided originals to your choice of an individual- or double-sided copies.
Epson WF-5690 Review
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 supplies excellent deals of strengths with no significant weaknesses. If you do not need PostScript or PCL and do not require the 2nd 250-sheet tray, you can obtain most of the very same features, including similar speed, for much less cash with the Epson WF-4630. But for workplaces that need a printer with PCL, PostScript, or both, the Epson WF-5690 supplies rapid speed, a lengthy listing of MFP functions, a reduced running cost, and enough paper capacity for modest to durable usage. The combination makes it a simple choice for our Editors’ Selection.
The WorkForce Pro WF-5690 gauges 18.1 by 25.8 by 5.1 inches (HWD) and evaluates 31.5 extra pounds. Together with rapid speed and superb paper handling, it uses a long checklist of MFP attributes. It can fax from and scan to a computer system, consisting of over a network. Epson Pro WF-5690 can work as a standalone copy and fax, and it can print from and scan to a USB memory key. It also supplies a 4.3-inch color touch display with an easy-to-use set of menus for providing commands.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver
Epson Pro WF-5690 Scanner Driver
WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WF-5690 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson Pro WF-5690).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce Pro WF-5690 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.