The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 puts forward an engaging argument for inkjets in the workplace as it flaunts great color and mono print rates and the lowest running costs in town. Opt for the XXL ink cartridges, and you’ll obtain mono pages for only 0.75 p each and shade ones for an equally pocket-friendly 4.3 p. Evaluating 28kg, the WF-6090 is no lightweight, and it’s armed for some heavy-duty action.
Epson just estimates a maximum regular monthly obligation cycle of 65,000 pages, yet this must convert to an advised maximum of a minimum of 5,000 web pages. The Epson WF-6090 high-capacity ink cartridges have great longevity, with mono and shade ones lasting an impressive 10,000 pages and 7,000 pages, respectively. The only other consumable is a 75,000-page maintenance box with a price of 23.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 brief on link options either and includes Gigabit LAN and 11n wireless in addition to AirPrint, WiFi Direct, and a critical NFC sensing unit. Paper ability can be broadened by stacking 2, even more, 500-sheet trays beneath the base 500-sheet drawer. Deployment is speedy, and Epson’s chauffeur installs routine consists of firmware and software upgrade energies. You likewise get a network status monitor, a browser plug-in for printing website, and Epson’s elderly Easy Photo Print energy.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-6090 Software Updater
WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WF-6090 Connect Printer Setup Utility
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers the Epson WF-6090 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WF-6090).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.