The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C878R shade multifunction printer, powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free TechnologyTM, uses the lowest total printing expenses in its course. It is Changeable Ink Pack System that delivers up to 86,000 ISO pages (black) and approximately 50,000 ISO web pages (shade), which means fewer treatments and much less trouble for you. It speeds via professional-quality prints at 25/24 ISO ppm (black-color) and scans as much as 45 photos per min (duplex). With 13″x19″ printing, a 1,835-sheet total paper capacity, and practical auto-duplexing, the Epson WF-C878R has the flexibility active workgroups need. And, it aids preserve power with the most affordable power intake in its class.
The WorkForce Pro WF-C878R is sold via the BusinessFirst reseller network, so, unfortunately, we don’t have a sale price. Firms can call their local reseller for a price quote. More information on this tool remains in our Attributes are listed below. Epson remains to upgrade its printers and MFPs with faster engine rates and much better attributes to assist SMBs to boost productivity and decrease running costs. The WF-C878R includes strong functions, such as flexible paper handling, mobile capability, and extra-high-capacity cartridges.
Epson WF-C878R Review
Conventional paper handling starts with a 250-sheet tray and a 150-sheet back tray. Epson provides three optional paper trays of 500 sheets each for a maximum ability of 1,900 sheets. The gadget approves paper sizes of approximately 13 ″ x 19.” The monthly responsibility cycle is 75,000 web pages; however, Epson suggests a monthly period of 10,000 web pages. Automatic duplexing is supported. While both printers have an automatic document feeder, the capability for each feeder differs 50 sheets on the WorkForce Pro WF-C878R and 150 sheets.
Scanning is done through a shade CIS sensing unit on the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C878R. It supports scan-to-PC, scan-to-cloud, password-protected PDFs, and an address book through LDAP. Faxing is sustained through a 33.6 kbps modem, and the maximum memory is 550 web pages. Customers can send or obtain faxes through their Computers. One innovative function that we want to highlight is the replacement print cartridges. Epson WF-C878R offers both high-capacity and extra-high-capacity cartridges for each of the four inks (black, cyan, yellow, and magenta). The returns for each of the four high-capacity rounds is 20,000 pages. However, the extra-high-capacity page yields are even higher: 86,000 web pages for black and 50,000 pages for each color ink.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C878R Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C878R Driver
Epson Pro WF-C878R Scanner Driver
WorkForce Pro WF-C878R Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C878R Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C878R manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers the Epson WF-C878R printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C878R Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (WorkForce Pro WF-C878R).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce Pro WF-C878R your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.