The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C879R shade multifunction printer, powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free TechnologyTM, uses the most affordable total printing prices in its class. Suitable for settings that require high efficiency and broadened connection. Its Replaceable Ink Load System delivers up to 86,000 ISO web pages (black) and as much as 50,000 ISO pages (shade), which implies fewer interventions. It speeds via professional-quality prints at 26/25 ISO ppm (black/color) and checks approximately 100 images per minute (duplex). With 13 ″ x 19 ″ printing, a 1,900-sheet overall paper capacity, and auto-duplexing, the Epson WF-C879R has the adaptability to enhance workflows for optimal efficiency. And, it features the lowest power usage in its course.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C879R Review
The WorkForce Pro WF-C879R has an ISO speed of up to 26 ppm in black and approximately 25 ppm in the shade. The maximum draft speed depends on 35 ppm on both printers; however, the duplex rate depends on 17 ipm and 18 ipm for the WorkForce WF-C879R, respectively. This remains in thanks to the next-generation PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology, which utilizes a high-density print chip that can create up to 40 million precise dots per second. In addition to Epson’s exclusive printing language, both printers sustain PCL and PostScript. USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connections are regular.
Customers (Users) can print from their mobile devices using the Epson Link service that includes Email Print, iPrint Mobile App, and Remote Print. They can additionally print using the Apple AirPrint and Kindle Fire. There is a five ″ shade touchscreen so users can access frequently-used workflows. The tool also incorporates various other online applications, such as PaperCut MF, via the Epson Open Platform. The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C879R is marketed through the BusinessFirst reseller network, so, however, we do not have a market price. Business can call their regional reseller for an estimate.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C879R Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C879R Driver
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C879R Scanner Driver
WorkForce Pro WF-C879R Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WF-C879R Fax Utility
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C879R User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers the Epson WF-C879R printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C879R Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (WorkForce WF-C879R).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C879R your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.