The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 printer with the Ethernet networking capacity. The full-color printer delivers color prints at a rated 16 ppm and black prints at 11 ppm. It creates high-quality prints with an optimized resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. Projects and reports are delivered with minimal interruption on the WorkForce Pro WP-4010, with the 330-sheet paper drawer and 80-sheet bypass tray. Two-sided printing creates brochures and records that will certainly conserve paper. The Epson WP-4010 paper drawers and bypass tray can sustain up to the legal-size paper and thicker media types.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Review
The WorkForce Pro WP-4010 workgroup color printer supplies built-for-business integrity and productivity that assist workplaces in reducing their color printing prices. Easy-to-install XXL cartridges, large-capacity paper trays, and high regular monthly duty cycle mean fewer treatments for hectic workgroups. Using professional-quality shade prints at up to 50% lower color printing expense vs. color laser 2, it’s perfect for workgroups that generate high-volume color print jobs.
The genuine Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 ink cartridges can be replaced via the front accessibility door. The WorkForce Pro WP-4010 black inkjet cartridge (T676XL120) generates an estimated 2,400 pages and each of the shade ink cartridges in cyan (T676XL22O), magenta (T676XL320) and yellow (T676XL420) yield an approximated 1,200 web pages with approximately 5% coverage.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Driver
Epson WP-4010 Software Updater
WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WP-4010 Connect Printer Setup Utility
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WP-4010 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (WorkForce Pro WP-4010).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4010 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.