The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4023 Network Wireless Color Printer provides built-for-business reliability and performance that assist workplaces in minimizing their shade printing expenses. Print two-sided color prints at 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and 7.1 ISO ppm (color), the Globe’s Fastest print rates in their course, without compromising top quality. Easy-to-install XXL cartridges and large-capacity paper trays (up to 6 reams of papers) imply the least expensive TCO contrasted with shading lasers and fewer interventions for hectic workgroups.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4023 Review
Offices can count on these Epson WP-4023 printers to conserve time with the Globe’s Fastest auto two-sided print rates. Using professional-quality color prints at as much as 50% lower shade printing expense vs. shade laser, this model is perfect for workgroups that generate high-volume shade print tasks. Preserve resources with automatic two-sided printing – save 50% theoretically – and utilize 70% much less energy than a color printer. Built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity make it easy to share on a network.
From a casual eye, its attributes, or perhaps the results on our examinations, the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4023 does not appear all that different from the much cheaper Editors’ Choice Epson WP-4020. Both are targeted at a mini and small office, both supply Wi-Fi and Ethernet, both have comparable speed and output high quality, and at the base price for every, both offer the same paper handling. Yet, although the differences are reasonably refined, they’re enough to validate the higher cost for those that require them.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4023 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4023 Driver
Epson WorkForce WP-4023 Software Updater
WorkForce Pro WP-4023 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
EpsonNet WP-4023 Config Utility
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4023 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WP-4023 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4023 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (WorkForce Pro WP-4023).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4023 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.