The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4090 inkjet printer is focused on mini and small offices that require a laser-class rate, an inexpensive per web page, and support for PCL and Postscript printing languages. The WP-4090 particularly is Epson’s existing premium option for single-function printers. Nonetheless, it shares most of its features with the WP-4023, so the only real disagreement to spend the additional money on it is if you require PCL or PostScript. Assuming you do, there’s a lot here to validate the price.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4090 Review
Among the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4090 strengths, and additionally, one of the attributes that makes it competitive with lasers, is its paper handling, with a built-in duplexer (for printing on both sides of the web page) and two trays with a complete 330-sheet ability, separated right into a 250-sheet tray and an 80-sheet tray. That should be enough for many little offices, yet if you require much more, you can also include an optional 3rd tray with a 250-sheet ability, for a total of 580 sheets.
The Epson WP-4090 workgroup printer provides built-for-business integrity and efficiency that aid offices in minimizing their shade printing costs. Providing professional-quality color prints at as much as 50% reduced color printing cost vs. shade laser 2, it’s ideal for workgroups that produce high-volume color print work. More importantly, it offers other attributes the most significantly laser-class rate and an affordable per page that can quickly place it near the top of the list.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4090 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4090 Driver
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4090 Software Updater
WorkForce Pro WP-4090 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
EpsonNet WP-4090 Config Utility
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4090 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4090 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4090 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (WorkForce Pro WP-4090).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce Pro WP-4090 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.