The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4533 paper handling is much better than you’ll get with many likewise valued color laser MFPs. The 330 sheet paper capacity, split right into a 250-sheet cabinet and 80-sheet multipurpose tray, ought to be ample for a lot of little offices, and the built-in duplexer is a welcome benefit. If you require a lot more capacity, you can even add a second 250-sheet cabinet for a total amount of 580 sheets.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4533
For scanning, the Epson WP-4533 offers a 30-page automatic document feeder (ADF) to supplement the letter-size flatbed. The ADF can scan legal-size pages along with multipage files, which is normal; however, it additionally exceeds that, adding the capability to scan in the duplex by transforming the page over when it scans. The duplexing options let you copy both single- and double-sided originals to your choice of available- or double-sided duplicates.
Setup is conventional fare. For my examinations, I attached the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4533 by its Ethernet port and installed the vehicle driver and software on a Windows Vista system. The only possible problem is the size, considering that the paper handing abilities need a family member big printer for an inkjet, at 15.1 by 18.1 by 16.5 inches (HWD).
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4533 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce WP-4533 Driver
Epson Pro WP-4533 Scanner Driver
WorkForce Pro WP-4533 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WP-4533 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4533 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WP-4533 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4533 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (WorkForce Pro WP-4533).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4533 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.