The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 is twice the rate of affordable inkjets. It gives you the World’s Fastest auto two-sided print rates, automatic 2-sided copying, scanning and faxing, and expert top quality output while standing up to 50% reduced printing costs vs. shade laser. Boasting 2-sided print speeds of 9.2 ISO ppm and 7.1 ISO ppm (shade), this ultra-efficient all-in-one features a 580-sheet paper ability and practical 5.8″ touch panel. Utilize the 30-page two-sided ADF to copy quickly, scan, or fax one-or 2-sided documents. Built-in wireless networking makes it simple| to share your all-in-one printer with others. And a 20,000-page duty cycle provides you included assurance. Best of all, the Epson WP-4540 offers reduced trouble, extra-large, easy to set up cartridges, with a high yield of 2400 web pages black and 1200 web pages color.
Epson WP-4540 Review
The Epson Pro WP-4540 scanner system is one area that falls short of its premium rivals. The bed is just letter/A4-size, were various other in this rate range sporting activity a legal-size platen. The 30-sheet ADF can scan both sides of the page, yet it’s a double-feed procedure, scanning each side in succession. Other like-priced versions have double scanner heads so that they can scan both sides in one pass.
Installing the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 was significantly a breeze. Epson still has not fixed its installment procedure so that wireless push-scanning to PCs is appropriately made it possible for; we needed to establish exemptions in the Windows firewall ourselves to get it to function. The business knows the issue and guarantees it to address it. Push-scanning through ethernet and USB are not hampered in this manner. The Epson WP-4540’s documentation is all online, except for the included arrangement sheet; while it is usually detailed, it lacks information on fixing the push-scanning problem.
The WorkForce Pro WP-4540 was quick with plain paper at default settings in our tests, creating text at 12.4 web pages per minute on the PC and 12.25 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size (4-by-6-inch) pictures also printed quickly at 6.2 ppm, and though we don’t officially clock it, full-page images on ordinary paper left swiftly too. Copies and scans were high-speed; the one-page copy times were the fastest for a company inkjet MFP that we have seen, though we did observe a stagnation using wireless sometimes.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver
Epson Pro WP-4540 Scanner Driver
WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WP-4540 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (WorkForce Pro WP-4540).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce Pro WP-4540 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.