The Epson WorkForce WF-110 wireless mobile printer quickly, simple, and easy printing anyplace business takes. Including a smooth, ultra-light layout, this portable mobile printer can be rapidly moved in bags and briefcases for worry-free printing on the move. This powerful, portable printing option is fully rechargeable using a USB or A/C adapter and can provide even better print quantity when paired with the optional outside accessory battery. Plus, with built-in cordless connection and Wi-Fi Direct, the Epson WF-110 allows you promptly print presentations, billings, contracts, and even more from the ease of your iPad, iPhone, tablet, smart device, or laptop computer.
Epson WorkForce WF-110 Review
The WorkForce WF-110 is built for the roadway, and it’s the smallest and lightest battery-powered inkjet printer we have stumbled upon. It’s small enough to slide inside a briefcase, and it feels strong enough to endure life when traveling. With its flap shut, there are no predicting components that could break off, and the plastic housing is textured, so it’s less likely to slip out of your hand or reveal scratches. Loosen the front flap, and it hinges right back to form the upright paper input tray. You can fit 20 sheets of empty paper in this tray, and the published web pages will be passed right out through a port at the front. There’s no paper out tray, so make sure you put the printer on a tidy table.
Epson WorkForce WF-110 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce WF-110 Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-110 Software Updater
WorkForce WF-110 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WF-110 Connect Printer Setup Utility
Epson WorkForce WF-110 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WorkForce WF-110 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-110 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WF-110).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson WorkForce WF-110 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.