The Epson WorkForce WF-2760 supplies high-end features. This multifunction inkjet printer offers an (ADF)automatic document feeder for scanning or copying multipage files and a duplexer for making two-sided prints. While you’ll surrender a devoted tray for photo paper and specialized media, the printer’s efficiency fasts across the board and both files and pictures look excellent. It is just one of the most effective printers we have reviewed in this rate array. The Epson WF-2760 is much faster than a lot of checked designs at making a colour copy. This Epson all-in-one made a colour copy in 28.1 secs or 2.1 ppm. Interestingly, the WorkForce WF-2760 got the speed when feeding colour files with the ADF, making five-page copies at 3.3 ppm. It made a two-sided colour copy of a six-page document in 3:16.
Epson WF-2760 Review
The WorkForce WF-2760 all-in-one printer features the supreme in cordless connectivity plus Ethernet for your office. Powered by cutting edge PrecisionCore technology, the Epson WF-2760 provides Laser-Quality Efficiency. Print sharp, professional-quality documents also from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone. It additionally consists of NFC touch-to-print ability. A 2.7″ colour touchscreen makes setup and navigating very easy. Various other functions include auto 2-sided printing and a 30-page Auto Document Feeder, plus a 150-sheet ability, so you’ll refill much less commonly. Also, cost-effective specific ink cartridges indicate you replace just the colour you require. It’s the smart option for fast, easy printing.
The print top quality from the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 was high across the board. The message festinated and dark on plain paper. On high-quality paper, the inkjet’s outcome rivalled that of a printer, with sharp sides and sleeker letterforms. That also been true of documents that combined message and colour graphics. Print quality was excellent on simple paper, and on high-quality paper, the message looked sleeker and sharper while appearances in graphics looked smoother, and unique information was somewhat sharper.
Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver
Epson WF-2760 Scanner Driver
WorkForce WF-2760 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce WF-2760 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WorkForce WF-2760 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WF-2760).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce WF-2760 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.