The Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Printer prints reasonably (fast) quick and incredibly well for its price, yet high running prices diminish its overall worth. There’s only one paper-input resource on the WorkForce WF-2860 in the form of a 150-sheet cassette that moves out from the front of the printer. Its automatic document feeder (ADF) holds 30 letter-size (8.5-by-11-inch) document pages or 10 legal-size (11-by-14-inch) web pages. The ADF is not auto-duplexing, indicating that to scan both sides of two-sided web pages, you’ll have to turn them over by hand to scan the 2nd side. You can, however, print two-sided web pages immediately. The Epson WF-2860’s optimum regular monthly responsibility cycle is 5,000 pages with an advised print volume of 800 pages.
Epson WF-2860 Review
The Epson WorkForce WF-2860 delivers laser-quality performance. Flexible, quick and small, this space-saving all-in-one includes a 150-sheet paper capability and 30-page ADF, so you’ll reload paper less frequently. A 2.4″ color touchscreen provides a straightforward setup and navigation. And, you’ll improve productivity with auto 2-sided printing. The WorkForce WF-2860 includes network-free wireless printing, NFC touch-to-print capability, and Ethernet. Print sharp, professional-quality documents even from your tablet computer or mobile phone. The WF-2860 speeds with jobs at 14 ISO ppm (black) and 7.5 ISO ppm color.
You can configure the Epson WorkForce WF-2860, also, to set up and start print, copy, scan, and fax work, from its 2.4-inch shade touch display, which, besides the Aid, Home, and NFC switches (extra on that particular choice below) consists of the whole control panel. You can also set up and launch different connectivity and cloud services from the printer’s onboard website.
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver
Epson WF-2860 Scanner Driver
WorkForce WF-2860 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce WF-2860 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WorkForce WF-2860 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WF-2860).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce WF-2860 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.