The Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF fits perfectly into any kind of home or small office setting without sacrificing performance, thanks to its streamlined, portable style and advanced PrecisionCore printhead technology. This model uses Epson 502 ink to replicate shade pictures with quality and vibrancy. A resolution of as much as 4,800 x 1,200 dpi guarantees fine information is caught for precise and accurate printing every time. The rapid speed of approximately 20ppm for color prints and 33ppm for mono prints implies your work is finished as successfully as feasible.
Conveniently incorporate your tool with your network. This Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF printer works with both Windows and Mac computers using USB, network, or wireless connections. Its capacity for printing utilizing NFC, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print means you can transfer records with the click of a button. Free mobile printing solutions from Epson are also available to make connecting with your printer feasible from anywhere in the world.
Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF Review
This Epson WF-2860DWF printer sustains a variety of media sizes, consisting of A4, A5, A6, B5, envelopes, letters, and 16:9. Additionally, you can choose user-defined settings for further personalization. The maximum paper dimension suitable for this printer is A4. Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF With a 150 sheet input tray and automatic feed (ADF), your print procedures will undoubtedly run efficiently with no effort required. Print, scan, copy, and fax effortlessly as the printer loads up to 30 sheets with no aid via ADF. Double-sided printing offers a more economical method to print, so you can minimize paper and time. A 6.1 cm color LCD touchscreen lets you speed up through jobs without effort, utilizing every print feature without the need for challenging directions. Visually confirm settings, examine ink degrees, and fix via the basic menu system.
Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF Driver
WorkForce WF-2860DWF Scanner Driver
Epson WF-2860DWF Epson Photo +
Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF FAX Utility
Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers the Epson WF-2860DWF printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WF-2860DWF).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.