The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 is the convenience that brings your business the Globe’s Fastest print rates, plus automatic two-sided copying, printing, and scanning. It includes a robust product layout and a number of productivity-boosting attributes, including a 250-sheet paper capacity, so you’ll reload paper much less often. Functional paper dealing with capability includes a 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, plus a back paper feed to suit envelopes, tags, card stock, and other specialty media. Make use of the 2.5″ LCD with touch panel and built-in card slots to easily print, PC-free. And, stand up to 40% lower printing expenses vs. color lasers. The WorkForce WF-3520 even includes wired and cordless connectivity for very easy networking, plus Epson Connect to print and scan from anywhere.
Epson WF-3520 Review
The WorkForce WF-3520 considers fully of the business printer. The tough chassis has an area for double paper trays, each with the ability to hold 250 sheets. There’s a built-in fax modem, 802.11 n Wi-Fi, Ethernet, automatic duplexing and a 30-sheet ADF. The only thing doing not have is a touchscreen, which makes browsing the menus and going into wireless secrets a slightly frustrating experience. The Epson WF-3520 claims to rival laser devices for both running prices and rates. Inexpensive high-yield ink cartridges deal with the previous case, providing monoprints for 3.9 c near to the most cost-effective laser printers in this month’s examination. At 11.7 c, color prints are also affordable, but 6 x 4in photos set you back a pricey 31c each.
The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 a high quality takes a back seat in favor of rate. Draft prints arose at a nippy 18.8 ppm, yet the outcomes belonged to that of an aged dot-matrix printer. Upping quality to normal settings improved issues, but the outcome went down to 14.6 ppm, and still lacked quality. Copying is spritely, with appropriate draft-quality duplicates flung out in 9 secs, yet scanning is the Epson’s greatest suit. Right here it combines speed and high quality, with 200ppi color A4 scans taking only 16 seconds each.
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver
Epson WF-3520 Scanner Driver
WorkForce WF-3520 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce WF-3520 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WF-3520).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce WF-3520 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.