The Epson WorkForce WF-3540 is the convenient, high-productivity that brings your company the World’s Fastest print speeds, plus automatic 2-sided printing, copying, and scanning. This sturdy performer includes a 500-sheet paper ability, so you’ll reload paper less often. Flexible paper dealing with functions consists of a 30-sheet duplex ADF, plus a back paper feed to handle specialized paper including envelopes, labels, and card stock. Utilize the intuitive 3.5″ touchscreen with gesture navigating to browse with PC-free tasks quickly. And rise to 40% reduced printing prices vs. color lasers. The WorkForce WF-3540 even consists of wired and cordless connections for effortless networking. Keep your organization going for full speed with the quick, economical, versatile Epson WF-3540.
Epson WF-3540 Review
The Epson WorkForce WF-3540’s speed is quite useful for this rate factor. Grayscale web pages print at roughly 11.5 per minute (ppm) on the PC, and 11.4 on the Mac. Snapshot-sized (4-by-6-inch) picture(image) print at 4.8 ppm to plain paper, and 0.5 ppm to glossy photo supply. A complete, 8.5-inch by 11-inch photo published on the Mac, takes about two and a half mins. The output from the Epson WF-3540 is quite high. Shade graphics printed on everyday paper show fairly excellent shade accuracy. Images printed on shiny photo supply, while a bit brights are as good as anything you’ll see this side of a devoted photo printer.
Text is sharp and black, and also draft-mode files are quickly readable. Scans often tended to be dark, though copies suffered no such problem. Installing the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 is a minor issue of a couple of dialogs and about 5 minutes. As stated, you can link to it wirelessly, using Ethernet, or straight using USB. The control panel features a 3.5-inch LCD with contextually lit touch switches on the panel surrounding it. The menu framework is rather simple to browse– much easier to use than its WorkForce WF-2540 cousin we lately evaluated.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver
Epson WF-3540 Scanner Driver
WorkForce WF-3540 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce WF-3540 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WorkForce WF-3540 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WF-3540).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce WF-3540 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.