The Epson WorkForce WF-6530 color inkjet multifunction printer can anchor a tiny office and provide color lasers major competition, though it drops a little short of similar laser-class inkjets. Ideal for small workgroups, this fast, sturdy printer saves time with black and color print rates of 24 ISO ppm. The Epson WF-6530 printer has a big, 4.4-inch display screen with a touchscreen interface. You can link directly to a PC with a USB cable television or your network router either wirelessly with an Ethernet cable or with WiFi. This version has built-in faxing, can save inbound faxes if the paper runs out, and can send faxes from an affixed PC. When setup for use, the Epson Workforce Pro WF-6530 requires a room that gauges 21.1 inches high by 19.9 inches broad by 29.1 inches deep.
Epson WF-6530 Review
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 has a variety of connection options, both wired and wireless. It can attach to a computer system via USB 2.0, or to a LAN through Ethernet or 802.11 b/g/n WiFi. It supports both WiFi Direct and NFC, both of which allow you to make a straight peer-to-peer connection to a computer or smartphone. The Epson WF-6530 supports printing from the Epson iPrint app (for iPhone or Android), Google Cloud Print, Epson Email Print, and Epson Remote Print. The last two apps allow you to immediately print to this MFP by sending it documents through email.
The WorkForce WF-6530 has a 50,000-page optimum monthly duty cycle and a suggested month-to-month responsibility cycle of 4,000 web pages. Its 580-sheet paper capability is split in between a 500-sheet main tray and an 80-sheet multipurpose feeder. There is additionally an auto-duplexer for 2-sided printing. Its capacity to print in quantity and its paper handling is a little except the Epson WF-6590, which has an optimum month-to-month duty cycle of 75,000 web pages and an advised duty cycle of 4,000 pages.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver
Epson Pro WF-6530 Scanner Driver
WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WF-6530 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson Pro WF-6530).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce Pro WF-6530 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.