The Epson WorkForce WF-7010 is one of merely a couple of cost-effective single-function printers today that can deal with paper larger than letter and legal dimension. Still, neither of those printers provides anything near to the WF-7010’s paper handling or rate. Paper dealing with is explicitly a sharp point. The Epson WF-7010 is the only one of these printers that supply two paper trays. That lets you maintain letter-size paper in one dish, as much as 13-by-19-inch paper in the other, and make use of the printer for all of your printing, conveniently switching over to and fro between paper sizes without having to swap out the paper in the tray.
Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Review
The Epson WorkForce WF-7010 a large with specialist prints approximately 13″ x 19, the cost useful wide-format printer that includes the World’s Fastest print speeds in its course. Swiftly print designs in a massive style. The WorkForce WF-7010 makes every little thing secure. With two paper trays and a complete paper capacity up to 500 sheets, it’s always all set to print on plain paper or specialized media. And, with automatic two-sided printing, it supplies much more convenience. The Epson WF-7010 moves at your busy pace, whatever the task handy. And, prints are spot, discolor, and water-resistant so that you can manage them instantly after printing. Engineered to offer the best in rate and adaptability, this high-performance printer brings you high quality without concession.
The Epson WorkForce WF-7010 holds 250 sheets in each tray, for a total amount of 500 sheets, and consists of a duplexer (for two-sided printing). This is a quickly sufficient paper handling ability for many mini and tiny workplaces. Still, as a perk, Epson states the printer can additionally take care of paper as large as 13 by 44 inches. According to Epson, you can pack big paper utilizing the 13-by-19-inch drawer, although a lot of the sheet will be hanging out from the front of the tray.
Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Printer Driver
Epson WF 7010 Software Updater
WorkForce WF-7010 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
EpsonNet WF 7010 Config Utility
Epson WorkForce WF-7010 User Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers the Epson WF-7010 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (WorkForce WF-7010).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson WorkForce WF-7010 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.